It’s natural to want your wedding ceremony to be magically perfect – and while the flowers, the music, and the backdrop surely matter a lot, it is also important to make sure you follow some etiquette rules that will make everyone happy (including yourself).
What are the wedding ceremony rules all couples should know? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You don’t have to include everyone in the wedding, even if they’re a relatively close member of the family. It’s entirely your choice if you give all of your willing relatives the chance to do a reading or speak during the ceremony – you can assign them many other tasks (such as ushering the guests, making sure the VIP seats aren’t taken, etc.)
- You don’t have to follow tradition word by word, especially if it makes you feel distressed. For instance, it’s completely understandable if you think your Ring Bearer is too young to bear the responsibility of two little (and easy to get lost!) rings on a pillow. So, it’s totally OK if he carries them in a box, or if the rings are tied to the pillow. Even more, it’s OK if he doesn’t actually carry the rings at all – he can carry something else, such as the unity candle.
- You can definitely ask people not to take photos until after the ceremony. Let them know of your wish in the wedding programs, and ask ushers to remind guests of this when they enter the wedding ceremony site as well. We’re sure they will all respect your choice!
Looking for a beautiful wedding venue in Denver? Come visit Stonebrook Manor! Our stunning, manicured gardens and our elegant wedding venue are here to provide you with a completely unique experience!
Your wedding flowers? Obviously, really important when it comes to creating just the right ambiance during the Big Day. Like it or not though, wedding flowers usually end up being one of the costliest wedding-related expenses – so what is there to do when you want to save some dollars and still get the stunning florals you want so much?
There are a lot of things you can do – and following, we have gathered some of the most important tips. Read on and find out more.
- The simpler, the better. Simplicity is not only the key of elegance, it is also the key to money saving decisions. Choose wedding arrangements and bouquets that keep it really simple, with one or two types of blooms and not much else – they will look absolutely amazing, they will save you a lot of money, and they will be easier to incorporate into the rest of the wedding décor too.
- The greenery, the better. Did you know greenery is a huge, huge trend in 2018? We love it from so many points of view! Romantic, fresh and versatile, greenery is also one of the most cost-effective floral solutions for weddings – so yes, you too should love it!
- The more seasonal, the better. Seasonal wedding flowers will ALWAYS be less expensive than off-season options. Moreover, local options will definitely lower your flower bill as well. Try to find seasonal and local solutions for your dream wedding flowers and you will win so much!
- The venue? Definitely a big factor. Choosing a wedding venue that’s already decorated with flowers and which offers a nice landscape means you will have to spend less on bringing your own florals – so definitely do this if you have the option!
Have you found your perfect wedding venue in Denver? Still searching? If you are, be sure to come and see the gorgeous manicured gardens and elegant wedding venue Stonebrook Manor offers – you will LOVE it here!
Your wedding style is not just an outfit you wear to a night out with the girls. It’s the look you will embrace to reflect your personality and love story. It’s the appearance you will create for one of the biggest moments of your life!
Of course, you want everything to be really well-coordinated – and yes, this includes the wedding veil too (if you choose to wear one, of course). What are some of the latest trends in the wedding veil section, though? We’ve gathered them below – so read on if you want to coordinate your wedding style with a wedding veil that’s both trendy and timeless!
- Vintage sweetheart. Inspired by the 50s and 60s? Planning a wedding that borrows elements from this sweet time in the history of fashion? Fly-away wedding veils have made a comeback this year, and they come in all sorts of designs, so you are guaranteed to find something that fits you from all points of view.
- Glamorous Roaring Twenties. If you want to have a wedding inspired by the opulence and beauty of the Great Gatsby era, a cloche or birdcage wedding veil is perfect for you. They are madly popular on the runways this year, so you will surely find something just perfect for your own style.
- Contemporary and minimalist. Some brides prefer the elegance of simplicity – and if that’s the case for you too, you can definitely find an ultra-simple wedding veil. They are very trendy in 2018 – and the key to finding a truly amazing one lies in the quality of the fabric it’s made from.
Looking for the best wedding venue in Denver? Come visit Stonebrook Manor! We guarantee our manicured gardens and sophisticated interiors will charm you the minute you see what we offer!
Wedding flowers are always, ALWAYS a very big part of a Big Day’s décor. Of course, you should never follow trends just because they are in – but this year’s wedding flower trends are truly remarkable and they will surely inspire you.
We have gathered below some of the prettiest wedding flower trends of 2018 – so read on if you need to steal an idea or two on how to create a stunning floral arrangement at your Big Day.
- You may not think of moss as a wedding element – but designers have proved all of us wrong this year. Used right, moss can add such a fresh, unique vibe to your wedding day! For instance, you can use it to cover the columns of your wedding ceremony site, combined with flowers in beautiful, feminine colors. Or you can use it to decorate your wedding cake table with a moss monogram – and yes, it will look amazing!
- Apricot orange flowers. Lively and warm, suave and yet energizing, this color has caught on like fire this year – truth be told, you have all the reasons to love it. Even more, you can find it in a variety of blooms – such as Icelandic poppies, chrysanthemums, and even peonies. Lovely trend!
- Forages included in floral arrangements. If wild flowers were all the rage last year and two years ago, in 2018, rustic floral arrangements are getting even fiercer – they include forage, branches, and other similar elements. The effect? Absolutely amazing!
Looking for a stunning wedding venue in Denver? Contact Stonebrook Manor and come see our superb manicured gardens and our fairytale-worthy wedding venue! Contact us and book a wedding venue that’s filled with timeless elegance every inch of the way – you will never regret this decision!
Brides and grooms today may not be particularly fond of etiquette – but whether you like it or not, some of these rules absolutely need to be followed. After all, they are there to ensure everyone at your wedding has a great time and doesn’t get upset for any reason, right?
Your engagement party etiquette is just as essential as the wedding day one – so yes, there are some rules you might want to follow when it comes to this particular pre-wedding event as well. What are they? Read on and find out more.
- Plan with the wedding in mind. You don’t have to coordinate your colors with those of your Big Day, but, in general, you should keep the engagement party more low-key than the actual wedding. So, if you know you will want an intimate and casual wedding, try not to go over the top with the engagement party.
- The same principle applies for the guest list too. ALWAYS make sure the engagement party guests will be invited to the wedding too. Otherwise, some of them may think they’ve upset you – and you really don’t want that, right?
- Last, but definitely not least, try to register for gifts. In most cases, engagement party gifts are not even compulsory in any way – but even so, there will be guests who might want to bring something. Offering a bridal registry to choose from will make their lives so much easier!
Have you found the perfect wedding venue in Denver? If you are still searching, remember to come and check out Stonebrook Manor too! The stunning, manicured gardens, the elegant wedding venue and the entire romantic vibes floating over our venue will definitely charm you right away! Contact us today and come see what we offer!
Visiting a bridal show can bring a lot of benefits – such as getting to actually know the vendors, selecting multiple specialists in a relatively short amount of time, and even getting special discounts.
Yet, how do you make sure you maximize the advantages brought by a bridal show attendance? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Plan a bit ahead. You may not have all of your wedding details, but you shouldn’t leave home without a basic knowledge of what you need. Things like the wedding date, the wedding style and level of formality, the types of vendors you need, and the budget you can afford are all basic points of discussion with all vendors you will meet at the bridal show. Make sure you don’t leave home without doing your homework first!
- Don’t be in a hurry. Talk to these wedding specialists and see what they are all about. Jot down information. Take your time to actually sift through and organize all this information after the show. It will make such a huge difference!
- Don’t compare luxury, high-end vendors to budget-friendly ones. They are just different, even if the type of service they offer is similar. Be honest and realistic with your expectations, especially in terms of price, quality, and style! This way, you will be able to talk to vendors who will actually make your dream wedding come true!
Looking for the best wedding venue in Denver? Come visit Stonebrook Manor and the stunning manicured gardens surrounding our elegant wedding venue! Contact us today, come see what we offer, and we guarantee you will want to book us as soon as possible! Come visit us and you will definitely love it here!
Getting married is one of the most stressful life events – and it’s not us saying this, but psychologists. Of course, after so much planning and anxiety, you will want to get away with your bae and really have some fun – but how do you make sure you don’t bring stress on your honeymoon too?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Don’t think of the weather. Truth be told, there’s nothing you can do about bad weather, other than make the most of it (we know you always wanted to pull of a “Singing in the Rain” choreography with your SO!). Don’t even think of the possibility of bad weather, though. You cannot control it, and it’s really not the end of the world (wherever you may travel, you will still find amazing things to do inside too!).
- Don’t think of your wardrobe. Sure, pack things suitable for every weather. But don’t think your outfits in advance. Don’t over-pack! You will come back with so many souvenirs that you won’t be able to fit them in your luggage anyway!
- Don’t feel like you have to capture every minute of the honeymoon. Take as many or as few photos as you feel comfortable. You really don’t have to feel obliged to show people back home every little stone or grain of sand you saw on your honeymoon! This is the LAST thing you should worry about on this very special vacation!
Have you found your stunning Denver wedding venue? If not, you MUST come and see Stonebrook Manor and the gorgeous manicured gardens surrounding our venue! We bet you will love it so much here you will want to book us right away! And we also bet you will NEVER regret it!
Buying the perfect wedding dress can be a daunting task for someone who feels lost among the myriad of designs and options. Why would you do it in January, of all months, though? Why is January (and the beginning of the year) such a great time to start (or resume) your wedding gown shopping? We have some tips for you – continue reading to find out more.
- It’s really good for your pocket. If you are looking to save some serious money (up to 90% off), this is the perfect time. Many bridal boutiques run sample sales now and it’s a great option for those of you who want to get a designer dress at only a fraction of the price. However, this may not be such a great option for you if you don’t fall into the sample sizes (8-12).
- It’s really good for your morale. Now that Christmas is over and all your holiday obligations have been successfully embraced, you have a lot of energy – and big dreams for the year ahead. Use all this positivity to start or resume your wedding gown search – it will definitely help you look at this with more optimism.
- It’s really good for diversity. Feel like you’ve seen everything there is under the sun? It may be – but the great news is that new collections enter boutiques at the beginning of the year, so you can start your search all over again (and actually find the one!).
Searching for the best wedding venue in Denver? On the lookout for something that’s fancy, elegant, and yet down to Earth and close to nature at the same time? Contact Stonebrook Manor and allow us to be the ones who will host the biggest and most memorable day of your life!
In general, there’s no calendar date you’re not allowed to set your wedding on – but sometimes, you might want to think very well before choosing very particular dates. What are some of these dates in 2018 and why should you avoid them?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- National holidays of any kind, especially the long weekends. You may think these dates are actually perfect for a wedding – but your guests have already made plans to go away for these holidays, or they may simply want to spend them with their families. Memorial Day, President’s Day, Mother’s Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving – they all fall on long weekends, so remember to check.
- Religious holidays of any kind. Your guests will most likely make plans for their religious holidays as well – and keep in mind, not all of your friends observe the same religions. If you know some of your guests pertain to a different religious denomination, Google their religious holiday dates to know what to avoid.
- Any kind of personally significant dates. You may have to attend your best friend’s wedding, or you may have to go to a conference. If there’s any date you or your loved one find significant and cannot skip, be sure to cut it off the list as well. You wouldn’t want trouble at work or to ruin a friendship over this kind of issues!
Looking for a stunning wedding venue in Denver? Have you seen Stonebrook Manor yet? If you haven’t, be sure to call us and come visit us. Take a look at the gorgeous setting we offer for your Big Day and we guarantee you will absolutely fall in love with our venue!
Your wedding décor is so, so important for you as the bride and groom! Of course, it may not seem essential to many – but the décor will actually help you create a unique, unforgettable, magical atmosphere at your Big Day.
What are some of the trendiest and most timeless wedding décor ideas you could incorporate into your beautiful event? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Simple white place cards. You don’t need an intricate design to make your place cards really stand out and complement the rest of the wedding décor. Think of something low-key elegant, such as white place cards with nice fonts and scalloped edges. They will look so pretty!
- Rose gold sequin table runner. Want to add a dash of glamor to your wedding tables? If you plan on having long rectangular tables, cover them in nothing more than a rose gold sequin table runner. It will look absolutely amazing, and it works wonderfully well with a variety of wedding themes – from glamorous to rustic-chic. Lovely, just absolutely lovely!
- As many as you can and want. Truth be told, of all the wedding décor pieces, candles will never, ever go out of fashion. They are too romantic, too versatile, and too beautiful. You can use them to actually light up the space or just to add a bit of warmth to the venue’s lighting. Plus, you can also use them everywhere – from the path leading to the reception to the centerpieces on the tables.
Looking for a superb wedding venue in Denver? Come visit Stonebrook Manor, you just have to see what we offer! Our gorgeous manicured gardens, our elegant venue, our impeccable services – they will all help you have the most amazing wedding ever!