Every bride wants to make her wedding feel truly one-of-a-kind – and while many trends are very much overused, others can be very much inspiring too.
Take the geode wedding trend, for example. It started to take shape a couple of years ago and it has been growing in popularity ever since. Beautiful and unique, this trend can totally make your wedding feel absolutely amazing.
How to pull it off, though?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The invitations. A geode pattern in deep jewel tones can totally upgrade even the simplest wedding invitation. From the very beginning, your guests will have the feeling of a classy and unique event – and they will be curious to see more of your wedding theme for sure!
- The cake. Geode cakes are a very unique alternative to the classic white wedding cake. It takes skill and attention to detail to pull it off, so it’s important to work with a pastry chef who really knows what the geode wedding trend is all about and who knows how to create a balanced-looking cake that emanates sophistication and style.
- The bridesmaids. You might not be able to dress your bridesmaids in geode-patterned gowns. However, if you have already settled on various geode-inspired motifs, you can dress your bridesmaids in colors that match that (and they can even wear different colors, each bridesmaid wearing the color of a geode layer encountered in other elements of the wedding décor).
- The centerpieces. If you want your wedding table centerpieces to be really unique, you could grab a few copies of your favorite books and use them as centerpieces. To coordinate this with your geode wedding theme, you could use geode-inspired bookends to make the entire ensemble look more special.
- Table numbers. If you can afford the splurge, why not use actual geodes for your table numbers? You simply have to paint the numbers on them – and, of course, you should use pretty, cursive calligraphy that matches the elegant vibe of the entire wedding décor!
Looking for a classy and beautiful wedding venue in Denver? Contact Stonebrook Manor and come check out what we offer. We guarantee you will love our venue from the very first minute you see it – and we guarantee your guests will definitely enjoy celebrating your love story here as well!