When it comes to your wedding, it only makes sense that you want every single detail to be in the proper order. From the colors you choose, to the stationery and decor, everything deserves to be perfect.
Here are some tips on how to make sure you create a seating chart everyone will find easy to use.
- The seating chart is important because it will allow you to cluster like minded guests together. This will create a calm atmosphere at your wedding, and it will also help guests enjoy themselves more. For instance, if your aunt is talkative, and your boss isn’t, you shouldn’t seat them at the same table.
- Reconsider the dreaded “singles” table. If you are entertaining the idea of creating a singles table, think twice. This will most likely make your single guests feel awkward and singled out. Sure, you can try to play Cupid with some of your guests, but don’t seat them at a table where everyone else is single too.
- The best way to make sure your guests find their seats easily is to order their names in an alphabetical order. Yes, this works, and it is extremely intuitive for everyone. Plus, it works with any kind of seating chart design you may choose!
- If you feel overwhelmed by the seating chart creation, don’t be afraid to ask for help. So many people who love you, will be more than happy to lend you a hand when your creating you seating chart. An extra set of eyes will help you to spot potential mishaps!
- Last, but not least, be sure your seating chart (and your tables) are properly organized and that they look neat and de-cluttered. The “busier” the chart is, the harder it will be for guests to find their seat. The same goes for a busy table – people will find it hard to find the table number and their place cards if there are a thousand and one things on the table distracting from the essentials.
Looking for a brilliant wedding venue in Denver? Come see Stonebrook Manor. We promise you will not be disappointed in any way there is!